Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Manic Monday

Lisa’s Manic Monday #174



What is the longest love relationship (partner) you have had, and if it has ended, why?
I think all my relationships ended because the women could sense that I was holding back a part of myself. I always had my gender issues there in the background.

What is on your bedside table?
Lamp, flashlight, fingernail file, body lotion and an alarm clock.

How many pillows do you have on your bed? Do you make your bed every day?
Three pillows and I straighten out my bed each day.

3 comments:

  1. i never make my bed...
    why???
    unless I have someone special comng over...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I ask what are your gender issues? I do hope you find your perfect match!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kath

    I was deeply in the closet until I was 50, it was not until then did I come to terms with the fact that I am transgender. I think that the women that I dated could sense that I wasn't giving my whole self to the relationship and that I was holding something back.

    Now that I am out, most straight women (I hate putting labels on people) do not want to date transsexuals nor do most lesbians. Therefore, my dating pool is extremely limited.

    ReplyDelete