Friday, July 03, 2009

Friday Fill-ins

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins #131

ffi

1. When I heard _President Kennedy was shot, _ I _cried and cried _.

2. _TLC, Tender Loving Care is the_ best medicine.

3. It's late, but _it is worth waiting for_

4. _The chocolate ice cream gets finished first, _ always.

5. My eyes have seen _some things that will remain private _.

6. _I feel everyone should be treated equally very_ strongly.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _being up at our cottage in New Hampshire with my brother’s family_, tomorrow my plans include _driving down to New London, CT for a party at a friend’s house_ and Sunday, I want to _walk to burn off all of the calories that I consumed over the weekend_!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great holiday weekend--hope the weather cooperates! And I agree, the chocolate ice cream goes first!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 4th, Diana!

    Hve a fun week-end, too!

    ReplyDelete