Saturday, September 13, 2008

The "Busted Again" Fashion Show

The show was a fabulous hit; we had a great turn out despite the weather. We had maybe a 150 people attend the show and I believe all the models had fun as much as I did.
Thank you all for coming and once the photos are published on the web, I will post them here.

Over the last couple of months, I have been working on organizing the show and it feels so good to see it all come to together. Last year I modeled because we had a couple of models drop out, but I had so much fun that I modeled again this year and I had a BLAST! As I walked around the bar, all I could see was the flash from all the cameras. It was hard to hear what the MC was saying over the cheers from the crowd. And speaking about the MC, this year we had a comedian, JT Cotter, who performed in Provincetown MA this summer at Girl Splash, he warmed up the crowd for the models. I didn’t hear much of his act, but I could hear the crowd laughing at his jokes.

No comments:

Post a Comment