Sunday, September 07, 2008

Manic Monday

Lisa’s Manic Monday #133

If you could choose only two movies to watch ever again, what would they be?
They would be “Beaches” and “Love Story

What have you found to be the best way to relieve tension?
I take two aspirin, lie down in a dark room, put on a headset and listen to music (usually the Eagles)

If you went to a beach and it turned out to be a nude beach, would you stay and go swimming? Would you swim nude?
I would go, I would be too embarrassed.

5 comments:

  1. Beaches is a great soppy movie about friendship. It was renamed Friends Forever when it was released many years back in Asia - v cheesy. lol. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such heart breaking movies :)

    I played too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two very sweet movies, they never fail to make me cry.

    Two aspirin and headphones, I need to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the idea of two aspirins. Maybe it works for me too.

    My answers are here:
    http://www.laaneworld.com/2008/09/manic-monday-133.html

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two asprins? Hmmm... I will have to try that.

    ReplyDelete