Sunday, January 20, 2008

Saturday Six - Episode 196

Patrick’s Place Weekender: Saturday Six - Episode 196

1. Take the quiz: Are you a tortured genius?

You Are 40% Tortured Genius

You definitely have a few tortured genius qualities, but you hide them pretty well.
You're smart enough to be a genius - but also smart enough not to let it torture you.


2. Which of the following are (or would) you more likely to remember: your significant other’s birthday, your anniversary, or where you first met?
Since I am not married, I do not have to remember important dates concerning my SO

3. If a single day could be established to celebrate all wedding anniversaries and it gained the acceptance of Mother’s Day, would you celebrate your anniversary on “Anniversary Day,” on your real anniversary, or both?
I really do not see how having an Anniversary makes sense. Somehow I do not think that a couple would want to support a generic Anniversary day.

4. What experience do you think you’ll honestly never forget?

The days that my mother and father died (Dec. 19 and June 25)

5. When you have to remember to do something at a specific time, what method are you most likely to use to remind yourself?
My Yahoo calendar.

6. What was the last important date that you forgot?
I have been very good since I entered all my family’s birthdays and my brother and sister-in-law anniversary on Yahoo calendar.

No comments:

Post a Comment