Friday, January 04, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #53

Friday Fill-Ins by Fond of Snape

1. This year, I’d like to __________.
2. ___________ is what I daydream about most.
3. My _________ is a __________.
4. I would like to have more ____________ in my life.
5. I love to have lots of ___________ around the house.
6. _____________ makes me smile.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to ________, tomorrow my plans include __________________ and Sunday, _______________.


1. This year, I’d like to go to the cottage more.
2. Winning Powerball is what I daydream about most.
3. My problem is a lack of motivation to clean the house.
4. I would like to have more romance in my life.
5. I love to have lots of friends around the house.
6. A baby’s smile makes me smile.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to reading, tomorrow my plans include more reading and Sunday, go hiking with a friend. (Notice I did say anything about cleaning.)

3 comments:

  1. LOL I wish I had a cottage to go to! I'm with you on #s 3 & 4 :-)

    Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your response to #3 is so close to several I've read (and to my answer) that it's a little freaky! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have much of a problem with #3. Now I'm really laughing at your answer to #7-- it sounds like more fun than cleaning anyhow. ;-)

    ReplyDelete