Monday, January 07, 2008

Manic Monday

Manic Monday for January 7, 2008

What was the last thing you regret buying?
Hmm… that is a hard question to answer. Off the top of my head I can’t think of anything, I usually only buy something if I need it. Maybe a top that I bought that was too small and I bought it because I liked the look, it went well with a pair of slacks that I have.

If you had a crystal ball that could tell you the truth about any one thing you wished to know about yourself, life, the future or anything else, what would you want to know?
Will I have regrets in ten years.

How do you know when you're in love?
To paraphrase Supreme Court judge Potter Stewart: I will know it when I see it. I do not think you can say; this is love. But love is something that you feel in your heart.

7 comments:

  1. it's been a while since i last drop by your blog.

    happy monday!

    my active blog - > http://belles-lettresofmilet.romelettedlopez.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Diana!

    Happy Monday! I love your response to the third question...love isn't something you can perfectly define, but something that you just instinctually know when it's there.

    Have a fabulous week!

    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting answers...I particularly liked #3!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting answers - especially #3. You're so right - it's something that's hard to define, but we know it when it comes along. Happy Monday!

    My MM answers are up at Siani's Pot-Pourri.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great MM.

    Yes, defining is difficult.

    To me there's a huge difference between being in love and to love.

    You can find my manic monday answers at Laane on the World

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so right, Diana.. You just know love when you feel it.

    Thank you for playing Manic Monday. I hope your week is off to a good start.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your quote abut love!

    Happy MM!

    ReplyDelete