Thursday, January 10, 2008

A Couple of Things…

First, go over and visit Fleur-de-Lisa blog she put together a beautiful video of her photographers to music. It is well worth a trip over to her blog.

Second, in today’s Hartford Courant that is an article entitled, “Outside The Box Those In The Transgender Community Find A Warm Embrace At Real Art Way” and it is about an acquaintance who is on the Board of Real Art Ways; once again it worth a trip to the Courant’s web-site.

Lastly, as the legislative season is starting in the first week of February, I am starting to attend strategy and planning meetings around the state. Not surprisingly, I am on the grassroots organizing committee since that is what I want to have as my concentration if I get accepted to the Master’s program at UConn School of Social Work. So I am excited about taking part in this legislative process.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Diana. I'm glad you enjoyed the video.

    It's wonderful that you are able to be a part of that process. Sounds like a great first step towards the Masters Program.

    ReplyDelete