Tuesday, October 16, 2007

P’Town

I am going on my annual pilgrimage to the town where the Pilgrims first landed, Provincetown MA. for Fantasia Fair. Usually I go for the whole week but because of classes I will be going up on Thursday and coming home on Sunday.

There are so many things going on during the conference that it is hard to pick what seminars to attend. So theses are some of the seminars that I want to attend are: “Body Talk: Are Transpeople’s Bodies Real or Social Constructions” by author Jamison Green; “Trans-ing the World, Making the closet an artifact” by Hawk Stone; “The Middle Path, Finding Your Way In Genderland” by author Helen Boyd; a panel discussion, “Looking Forward: The future world of trans” with Jamison Green and Moonhawk River Stone; Trans Around The World: Being trans in different cultures and different ways” by Hawk Stone. The first seminar is onThursday morning so that means I have to leave my house at 5:30am in order to get there on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment