Sunday, October 21, 2007

Doctor! Doctor! I got it bad!

What is the first thing I did when I got home? Checked my emails and blogs of course.
I just pulled in from the trip back from P’town, it took a little over four hours to get home, traffic was light. I came home via Providence instead of going up to the Mass. Pike like I did on the way up. Thanks for all of you comments and support.
I had a good time, there were a lot of seminars that I enjoyed, took a lot of pictures yesterday after the sun came out and also today. I also took some video with my 8mm camcorder that I hope to digitize and post on my blog to see if it will convey the feel of P’town more then with stills. But, I do not know when I will get to all of that; I still have a lot of homework to do this week and next weekend I have a three day seminar on group facilitating. The seminar is going to be at the Voluntown Peace Trust it should be interesting and another new experience, take a look at their Mission Statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment