Tuesday, October 02, 2007

One Mid-term Exam Down, One to Go

I just got back from taking my mid-term exam in Research I and now just one more mid-term on Wednesday the 10th for Human Behavior in a Micro Environment.

Last night I had my first Photography class and we have a photo shoot on Saturday. Out of the dozen or so classmates only about a third of us would I rate as advanced. I am a little disappointed in that there isn’t more advanced photographers in the class. I was hoping that I would get some good critiques from the other students, so it will be interested in what I will learn form the class.

This week I have an Outreach speaking engagement at college down in New Haven on Thursday. Now get this… the class is the “History and Principles of Phy. Ed”. I can just it now, a whole class of jocks just sitting there, arms crossed and an expression on their face that looks like there are eating a lemon. Yup, it should be a fun class.
Also on Thursday I am going to a fundraiser banquet for CWEALF

1 comment:

  1. I hope your photography class ends up being more helpful than you first thought.

    History of Phys. Ed. is a class? Oh, my!

    ReplyDelete