Sunday, January 14, 2007

Monday’s a Bitch

Random Joy

1.After a long day, I like to kick back with…?
With a hot bath.

2.Do you know anyone “famous”/who is the “most famous” person you’ve ever met?
It depends on how you define famous. When I was first coming out I read articles about transgenderism and civil rights, now I have been meeting and working with a lot of them.

3.What is your favorite piece of classical music?
Classical music? What’s that? I don’t usually listen to classical music, I don’t hate it, it’s just not my cup of tes.

4.Have you ever found and picked up any money off the ground? How much?
A twenty

5.How much money would it take for you to give up the internet for a year?
An awful lot, I have come to depend on the internet. At work, doing the volunteer work I do it is vital and also just staying in touch with my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment