Sunday, January 07, 2007

Our peaks are high and our valleys low

I have been down in the dumps lately, so I haven’t been keeping up with the blog. As I wrote a friend; our peaks are high and our valleys low. For the lows an acquaintance just resigned from the Board of COS and that hit me hard, for my New Years Eve party only a quarter of those invited showed up and I have tons of food left over (I had fun and every one who came left at 2:00am). Also I had to go back to work on Tuesday, back as Don. For the peaks there was Christmas at my cousin’s as Diana and I had the whole week between Christmas and New Years off.

2 comments:

  1. This is certainly the time of year for highs and lows. I'm sure it will be hard to go back as Don on Tuesday. You have done so much over the past two weeks, so many wonderful things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Lady Diana! I'm sorry to hear people were foolish not to go to your party. Their loss, the year that I went it was GREAT! I just know this is going to be an awesome year, 2007. Have you seen Ashley? She has not blogged in a month now. It's ironic that sometimes the most depressing thing that can happen is to have a dream come true. Is there anyway you could call her?

    ReplyDelete