Monday, December 25, 2006

By The Way Sunday


By the way...
It's Christmas Eve today, so what are your plans?
I went to my nephew’s for Christmas Eve where we had dinner.

Will Santa be stopping by your house tonight?
Ms. Claus gave out presents to her grand nieces and nephews;
My 5 year old niece – Mermaid card game
My 3 year old niece – Snuggle Stuffed puppy and book set
My 5 year old nephew – Lego set (Cat, I cheated and asked my niece and she recommended anything Lego)
My 1 year old nephew – Scuffy Tugboat book and CD set

Will you be opening gifts tonight or on Christmas day?
Both, on my brother’s last night and my cousin usually gives me presents also.

1 comment:

  1. I can't remember what I suggested, but if I left out Lego, I'm an idiot. They are safe bets for anyone under the age of...well, 130, really. My 22 y.o. nephew still likes 'em, and he has millions. I'm not sure if that's an exaggeration, either. ;-)

    Merry Christmas to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete