1. Do you send Christmas cards? If so, do you write any notes inside the Christmas card or include a "newsletter" about your family, or do you basically just sign your name?
I just sign my name in most of my cards, few that I haven’t seen all year I write a short note.
2. Are you more likely to shop in a store that has returned the phrase, "Merry Christmas" to its holiday signage?
Naw, I don’t care if they have no signs or Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas signs.
3. Do you buy your pets Christmas presents?
I don’t have a pet and if I did I wouldn’t by them a gift
4. Take the quiz: Are you more cat or dog?
|You Are: 50% Dog, 50% Cat|
You are a nice blend of cat and dog.
You're playful but not too needy. And you're friendly but careful.
And while you have your moody moments, you're too happy to stay upset for long.
5. Which have you owned more of during your life, cats or dogs?
Dogs, my family never owned a cat.
6. If you had to come back as one or the other, and assuming you'd belong to an owner who would treat you well, would you rather be a cat or a dog?
A cat, dogs are too messy. A cat is just a cat; no one expects them to do anything except lay around. Have you ever hear of guard cat or a Seeing Eye cat or fetch a stick?