Sunday, August 20, 2006

Weekend Musing - August 19th 2006

From Weekend Musing;

• V-8 or tomato juice?
Neither, both are high in Potassium.

• Do you like to add hot sauce to your food? If so, do you have a favorite brand?
No, not really and if I do add hot sauce it is usually Tabasco.

• Jalapenos or Habaneras?
I’ll take Jalapenos over Habaneras

• How many web sites, if any, do you have?
Two, one of them has my name for the domain name and the other is a Geocites site.

• How many blogs do you visit each week?
About fifteen.

• How many memes do you participate in each week?
About three or four a week.

• Why did you start blogging?
On my Geocites web site I couldn’t add comments. I also felt I had something to educate the public about which they knew very little about.

• Do you visit specific blogs because of their content? Or because they're a friend or relative?
Mainly GLBT sites and a few others that have something to say that I am interested in. also sites that memes.

• Questions Swirl Around JonBenet Suspect. Are you following the latest developments in the murder of JonBenet Ramsey? Have you formed an opinion on whether or not the police now have the right person?
Just what is on the evening news and I have not formed an opinion about the case. I don’t know if he did it or if he is just seeking publicity.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for playing. You have a very interesting blog. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete