Monday, August 21, 2006

(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸A Lizzie Quizzie!¸.•'´¯)¸.•

Stopping Traffic
August 20

1. How much sleep do you need a night?
Four or five hours and it is not by choice.

2. Do you like a fluffy pillow or a flat one?
I have two, Fluffy and a Dacron.

3. What kind of mattress do you have? I need a new one...
A king size waterbed.

4. Do you think it's wrong to leave a dog alone from 7:30am-4:30pm every day?
I wouldn’t, but that’s my opinion. I don’t really see anything wrong with it.

5. What is the worst mistake you've ever made at work?
Being in electronics, I have made some interesting ones that have going up in smoke with a bright flash. One time I hooked up a $15000 instrument wrong, big flash, a lot of smoke and a $15000 piece of junk. Oppps....

6. On a scale of 1-10, how easy is it for you to ask for help?
I ask for help very easily, so around a five. But I have to admit that once in awhile I do get stubborn and try to work it out myself.

7. What do you use most, check, cash, debit, check card or credit?
Debit for small purchases and credit cards for more expensive stuff.

8. Do you watch the stock market?
Yes, like a hawk. That’s my retirement fund.

9. Do you prefer to stay home on the weekends, or get out?
Go out, every weekend is booked now and until the third weekend in September.

10. Whine or wine?
I whine for wine.

1 comment:

  1. None of my mistakes at work have every caused smoke. ...although we did have a CPU start smoking when we turned it on one morning...

    But I wasn't involved.


    Really! ;-)

    ReplyDelete