Thursday, August 31, 2006

3X Thursday

From http://www.hairmetalqueen.com/3xThursday.html

1. What’s your favorite thing to do? Why?
Photography, I can get lost in it. Time passes quickly and it is relaxing for me.

2. What do you do when you’re bored?
I can get board rather quickly. Especially doing mundane chores, like the wash, paint walls, etc. chores that a low level of concentration where your mind tends to wander.

3. What do you do when you’re lonely?
I have a good support network, that if I am lonely or depressed I can usually send out an e-mail and find someone to go to dinner with or out to a movie. Also, my brother is only a phone call away.

Bonus Question for Comments: What’s your favorite genre of book to read?
Science fiction, I am an avid SiFi reader, but lately I have been reading biographies. However lately I have been finding less and less time to read as I become more involved with volunteer work and politics.

No comments:

Post a Comment