Sunday, August 20, 2006

Spot the Trannies..........

Once a month an art gallery has a cocktail hour, it’s the “In” place in Hartford. They usually spotlight a new artist each month at the cocktail party. Each month I attend it and it kind of neat; it’s up scale with a wide diversity, where no one minds a bunch of trannies. And it is a nice night out; I usually go out to dinner first with some friends and then head over there. One of the things they also do is go around photographing the people there, so once in awhile my pictures appears. Especially if one particular guy has the camera that night, I think he has a thing for us.
So see if you can find me this month on their photos montage.
This month’s artist is Sigrid Jakob and her exhibit is “Bears” or big hairy gay guys. I will put it nicely; it wasn’t my cup of tea. Some exhibits I like others and others you stand there scratching your head trying to figure it out and this was one of the latter.

No comments:

Post a Comment