Thursday, July 30, 2009

I Am On Part One Of A Four Part Test

For the last two hours, I have been taking an on-line training and test at the National Institute of Health web-site. It is “The Human Subject Protection Training” and is required for working with NIH funded research programs; it is needed in ordered to be certified to 45CFR46 (This will be the second time I was certified to a CFR. The last time it was to 10CFR21 – you just can’t get away from those CFR’s). I will be working on a grant dealing with AIDS/HIV in the transgender community and I must take the training and pass the test in order to be eligible work on the study as one of the investigators. We will be studying the transgender population in the greater Hartford area. At least I am able to save the results and resume the training later and not have to do the whole 4 – 6 hours program in one sitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment