Saturday, August 19, 2006

Splish Splash, I’m a takin’ a bath

I went over to a friend's new house that they are building and camped over night with them and a few other friends last night. They are building their new house on a hill over looking a pond.


Part of their yard where we camped


Today when I woke up I took some photos of the fog on the pond and then later I canoed around the pond and took a few more photographs. When I was getting out of the canoe I fell in, :-( I recognized that I was going to have a hard time getting out of the canoe so I put the camera ashore before trying to get out. I was looking for a place to breach the canoe but the shore was all rocky. The canoe got stuck on a rock and while trying to get it off the rock..... over I went, splash! Yuck, the bottom was all muck and I got covered in the smelly stuff. The muck went every where, in my wig, all over my cloths and in my shoes.
Needless to say, I didn’t stay over tonight and instead I went home and took a nice long hot shower.







1 comment:

  1. I like this last shot the best. I have a thing for fog. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete