Saturday, February 09, 2013

Saturday Six #461

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six #461

1. W is for WAKING: What time do you usually get up if you truly consider yourself having “slept in?”
I’m retired so I can get up at any time without worrying if I’m going to be late.

2. W is for WALKING: How much time do you spend walking in a typical day?
When the weather permits I try to walk at least 2 miles three or four times a week. But I don’t walk that much otherwise.

3. W is for WARMONGER: Do you tend to be the hothead who’s ready to fight or the peacemaker?
I try to be the peacemaker, I lost too many battles and now tend to avoid them.

4. W is for WEDDING: What would be your “dream site” to hold a wedding?
I never thought about it that much. I liked where my nephew was married up in Lake George.


5. W is for WRINKLE: When you look in the mirror, do you feel that you look younger than you really are, older than you really are, or about the age you really are?
I look young, thanks to hormones

6. W is for WRITE: How often do you handwrite a letter to a friend or relative?
I can’t remember the last I actually handwritten a letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment