Saturday, February 16, 2013

Saturday Six #462

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six #462

1. X is for XENIAL: Are you more likely to be the person who hosts out-of-town visitors or the person who stays with someone else when you’re the one out of town?
My house is a mess, so I’m more likely to stay at someone else’s place.

2. X is for XEROX: What is the last thing you recall making a copy of?
A flyer for our conference this spring.

3. X is for XIPHOPAGUS: If you could have a twin for the day, who would you play a prank on first?
Well that is hard one to answer because I don’t like pranks and if that person is a twin maybe they will not like pranks either. So probably it would be my evil twin to pull a prank frist.

4. X is for XMAS: Have you ever complained about the use of Xmas as an abbreviation for Christmas?
Nope, never, it doesn’t bother me.

5. X is for XYLITOL: Which artificial sweeter do you prefer if you’re avoiding sugar?
I hate artificial sweeter, they leave a bad after taste… YUCK!

6. X is for XYSTER: How many times have you been operated on?
Never and I hope it stays that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment