Saturday, January 28, 2012

Saturday Six Episode 407

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six Episode 407

1. What is the last good piece of advice you received?
To go get my Masters in Social Work

2. To what degree have you taken that advice and actually applied it?
I did follow it and it was the estt thing that happened to me

3. What over-the-counter medicine have you taken the most in the past 12 months?
None. Now if you asked what prescriptions do I take, the list would be a page long.

4. What is the healthiest food in your refrigerator right now?
Vegetables for a salad.

5. Which room in your home needs a paint job the worst?
All of them. I was planning on redecorating my house, but I got laid-off first and my plans went out the window.

6. What errand that you’ve been putting off do you most need to accomplish before the weekend is over?
Fix the light switch in my bedroom, after 20 years it finally wore out.

No comments:

Post a Comment