Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday Fill-ins

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins


1. It's time to _break out the spring clothes_. (It has been a very mild winter so far)
2. _Come on we’ll late_ ... and don't forget the _tickets_!
3. I'm trying to _change my diet_.
4. "_I look like my mother_", that was the last funny comment I received.
5. Please send _money_.
6. _Don’t expect it to happen overnight_ cause I'm in it for the long haul.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _reading_, tomorrow my plans include _going to a model train show (I never been to one and I thought it might be interesting)_ and Sunday, I want to _finish my book_!

4 comments:

  1. Hello! We have had a very mild winter here in Virginia as well. I am hoping that it doesn't come back to bite us in the rear come March!! Happy Friday-have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, a model train show!!! I love trains. I've not been to a "show". However, I've been where there's model train displays, like museums. It's so mesmerizing to watch them. It's easy to get lost in time watching them. Happy weekend Diana.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're having a nasty storm right now. I had hoped for a snow day or even a half-day at school but no such luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where I live in CT it i 38, but less than 10 miles away it is 50!

    ReplyDelete