Patrick’s Place Saturday Six Episode 396
1. From Aislínge: What is your favorite food?
Lobster! Either boiled or Lobster Newburg or lobster rolls or lobster mac and cheese or...heck just about anything with lobster
2. From Strange: Who were your heroes or people you looked up to when you were young?
A science teacher in high school
3. From Cat.: What’s the best part about your job?
Being retired from it and doing what I like.
4. From Aislínge: What is the one thing for which you are most grateful to your parents?
Making me go to college.
5. From Aislínge: What was/is the one thing your parents did that most made you angry?
Making me go to college. But I must say, it kept me from going to Vietnam
6. From Strange: What is your favorite time of year and why?
I like all the colors… “Wow man, the colors, far out!” and the rustle of leaves under your feet. However this year we were cheated, we had a snow storm that brought down a lot of trees.