Saturday, November 12, 2011

Saturday Six Episode 396

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six Episode 396

1. From Aislínge: What is your favorite food?
Lobster! Either boiled or Lobster Newburg or lobster rolls or lobster mac and cheese or...heck just about anything with lobster

2. From Strange: Who were your heroes or people you looked up to when you were young?
A science teacher in high school

3. From Cat.: What’s the best part about your job?
Being retired from it and doing what I like.

4. From Aislínge: What is the one thing for which you are most grateful to your parents?
Making me go to college.

5. From Aislínge: What was/is the one thing your parents did that most made you angry?
Making me go to college. But I must say, it kept me from going to Vietnam

6. From Strange: What is your favorite time of year and why?
I like all the colors… “Wow man, the colors, far out!” and the rustle of leaves under your feet. However this year we were cheated, we had a snow storm that brought down a lot of trees.

1 comment:

  1. I guess I'm really going to have to try Lobster Mac & Cheese. I've heard of it, but never tried...to me, good mac & cheese is so good, it doesn't need anything else in the mix. But everyone talks about how good it is, so I'll have to find some.

    Ha! Love that what you're grateful for and angry about when it comes to your parents is the same thing! I'm sure a lot of us feel that way about something.

    ReplyDelete