Patrick’s Place Saturday Six Episode 398
1. From Aislínge: Where have you lived?
In Connecticut all my life, in this town since 1955. We moved from the shore in 1955 when I was seven when my father got a new job in Hartford.
2. From Strange: What famous person — living or dead — would you like to meet if you could?
The President, there is a lot that I would like to tell him.
3. From Strange: If you could have any superpower, what would you choose?
A peacemaker, I would like to bring peace where ever I go.
4. From Cat.: Has there ever been a time you’ve had creepy stalker-types hassling you in real live over your blog?
Nope. I have had a state Senator use something that I wrote on my blog. I called his amendment a Scarlet Letter, as far as I know I was the only to call it that and in the Senate he said, “This is no Scarlet Letter”
5. From Cat.: What have you been reading?
I reading all my old books in my bookcase and I just started “Dragonriders of Pern” by Anne McCaffrey who just passed away this week.
6. From Cat.: What’s for dessert? [This is, clearly, THE most important question!]