Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday Fill-ins

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins



1. Turkey is _the traditional food for Thanksgiving_.

2. _Also Apple_ pie.

3. On and on and on we go _through the airport terminal, through the train station, down the highways to Grandma's condo we go _.

4. The last time I saw _you, you were knee high to a grasshopper_.

5. Can you believe _you believe that we had a major snowstorm and some people were without power for over ten days_.

6. I need a _drink_.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _relaxing_, tomorrow my plans include _going to a gala fundraiser banquet_ and Sunday, I want am going to _another banquet that was postponed from two Saturdays ago because they didn’t have power, so now I have two banquets in a row_!

2 comments:

  1. i can't imagine life without electricity for 10 days ^_^

    hope the weather's fine there now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 banquets... hope they are fun!

    ReplyDelete