Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Turn Back the Hands of Time
1. There's a Time Genie. She can put you back in time to relive a day that you loved. If you could turn back time, what day would you relive if given this opportunity?
The day before my mother died.
2. What did you do yesterday?
Went to a friend’s house in Sommers for Thanksgiving.
3. You've been given 3 parachutes, but there are 4 people who need them. Who will you not give one to: Mel Gibson, Charlie Sheen, Kim Kardashian, or Simon Cowell? Why?
I think I would look for a way to share a parachute.
4. Where are you going and where have you been?
I am going to an unexplored future and where I have been will shape where I am going.
5. They say that books read as a child make more of an impact on a person than books read at any other time in life. Are there any books that you particularly loved, that shaped the way you think when you were little?
The Lone Ranger, I always want to rush in and save the day.
6. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks?
Not much outside of Christmas. The days are getting darker and colder and the white stuff is coming.
7. What was the last text message you received?
A warning about the campus losing power during hurricane Irene. I wish that they would update their call list and delete all the graduated students
8. Do you prefer to call or text?
Call. It cost me extra for a text message.
9. What were you doing at 9PM last night?
Driving down I-91 on the way home.