Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: How Long
1. Have your discovered a betrayal? If so, did you ask, “How long has THIS been going on”?
No, I haven’t.
2. What is the longest line you've ever stood in? Would you do it again?
Probably the classic… the Department of Motor Vehicles and yes, I would do it again because I have to go there.
3. Someone has hung a sign around your neck, and you have to wear it all day long. What does it say?
4. As the Christmas season approaches, what song is it that you just can't wait to hear?
Christmas Wrapping by the Waitresses
5. What Christmas song do you dread to hear?
I don’t know, if I hear it I’ll know. I even like Burl Ives’ "A holly jolly Christmas"
6. How often do you read the last chapter of a book first?
Never, I might read a teaser paragraph or two.
7. Do you have a favorite movie that you just love to see each year during the holidays?
A Christmas Story http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0085334/
Trivia: in college saw a show by Jean Shepard; he is a great story teller.
8. Do you enjoy winter in the area that you live?
As long as it is only about 3 months long, after that it starts to wear out its welcome.
9. At holidays I think we all show more kindness. In your opinion, is this a “concept” that has value (like money or other tangible things) or does it exists as simply emotion? Why?
It is simply emotional, it makes us feel good.