Sunday, December 12, 2010

Saturday Six – Episode 348

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six – Episode 348

1. When do you usually buy your Christmas cards: leading up to the time to mail them or at the half-off counter the day after Christmas?
When I run out or I cannot find them from last year

2. What store do you most prefer to avoid when you shop?
The malls! I rather shop at local stores or stores located away from the malls.

3. How likely do you buy a little something for yourself while you’re shopping for everyone else?
Not very, I’m a penny pincher.

4. You find what you consider a perfect gift for a close friend, but it costs about twice what you want to pay: would you buy it anyway?
See answer #3, I would have to asses my budget, if I’m over or under

5. Take the quiz:
Do You Spend Like a Santa or a Scrooge?




You Spend Sensibly



You love to shop for holiday presents, but you are above all a savvy shopper.
You know you don't have to spend a fortune to get the perfect gift, and you'll shop around to find the right thing at the right price.

You prefer gifts that people actually want to receive to gifts that dazzle or impress.
You hope that your gifts stand the test of time. If someone keeps your gift for years, you consider it a success!


6. How do you feel about shopping this time of year: do you dread it like a root canal or are you raring to go at every opportunity?
I’m not fond of shopping. It cost money… bah humbug!

No comments:

Post a Comment