1. What book or books are you currently reading?
Textbooks. However, I heard on NPR’s “Where We Live” two books that sounded interesting, The King’s Best Highway by Eric Jaffe and Bob Dylan in America by Sean Wilentz. The King’s Best Highway caught my attention because when I was little, we lived just of the Boston Post Road in Milford CT and the Dylan book because I grew up listening to Dylan, invoking memories of smoked filled dorm rooms.
2. What’s the last book you recall completing?
Proposal Writing: Effective Grantsmanship and the other catchy title, Designing and Managing Programs: An Effectiveness-Based Approach
3. How often do you give a book as a gift?
A lot, I give my grand nieces and nephews books for Christmas.
4. You decide to give a book store gift certificate as a gift: which store are you most likely to choose?
Borders, because they are only 3 miles from my house and I’m lazy.
5. Take the quiz: Are You a Hardcover Book or a Paperback Book?
You Are a Hardcover Book
When it comes to reading, you tend to stick to old and modern classics. You are picky about what you read.
You probably anticipate certain books' releases, and you snatch them up the moment they're available.
You have been building a library of books that mean a lot to you. You carefully consider every book before deciding to add it to your collection.
You believe that if a book is worth reading, it's worth paying more to have it in hardcover.
6. If you had your choice, would you prefer all-paperback or all-hardcover books in your own personal library?
Hardcover, if I had unlimited space and money.