Patrick’s Place Saturday Six – Episode 340
1. If you had to choose between being married to someone you no longer loved with no chance for divorce or separation, or being single forever, which would you choose?
Never having been married, I think I can’t really answer that question. However, what does come to mind is the song by Meat Loaf, "Paradise by the Dashboard Light"
“…That I would love you to the end of time
I swore that I would love you to the end of time!
So now I'm praying for the end of time
To hurry up and arrive…”
2. If you had to give up either the use of your arms or legs, which would you choose and why?
Ooo… a little ghoulish. I would op-out of leg use because you can always have an artificial leg, but the quality of artificial arms are not up to par with the legs.
3. Which annoys you more: poor grammar or poor spelling?
This is kind of my pet peeve. Grammar police. All my life I have been struggling with dyslexia, with words popping up in the wrong place and leaving out words. It is a medical disease, it is a disability.
When I write papers for school, it will take me 3 to 4 days of proofreading to find most of the errors and I do find most them, but it is a long drawn out process. When I write for my blog, that is not the case, I usually write it in one or two sittings.
Here is a quiz to see if you are dyslexic, on 11 of the 20 questions I answered yes.
4. Which would you enjoy more in an arcade: a video game or a pinball machine?
Pinball, I get very frustrated with video game (see above) that need quick reaction times. I like strategy games.
5. You have the chance to spend time with a close friend: would you prefer to spend time one-on-one over a homemade meal or in a nice, quiet restaurant?
It depends on how close a friend they are to me.
6. For one month, you can only communicate with those around you electronically: would you choose email or texting, and why?
Emailing, texting is too hard and they use all those abbreviations… c u