Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Hush
1. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
2. Do you take compliments well?
No, it is so hard for me to take a compliment. Before I transitioned, I almost never got compliments and now when I get them I don’t know how to respond.
3. Are you judgmental?
Nope. I don’t believe it is our place to judge others. As the saying goes, unless you walk a mile in their shoes. We can never know all the facts to make a judgment.
4. Do you think more about the past, present or future?
More towards the future.
5. What do you hate?
People who pull in to the highway doing 40mph. Folks, that is why they call that lane the acceleration lane. So you can match the speed of traffic.
6. Use three words to describe yourself.
Shy, passionate and emotional
7. Do you celebrate Halloween? Explain:
No, Halloween is for the young at heart.
8. If you were mixing up a witches brew, what would be in it?
Grain alcohol, apple cider and dry ice (for effect).
9. If you're in a room with two beds, which one do you sleep on?
The one nearest the window because I like to sleep with an open window (at least as long as the temperature is above 45 outside).