Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday Fill-ins #194

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins #194

ffi

1. My favorite month is _October_ because _it is my birthday month and I love the autumn leaves_.

2. _After the storm,_ a fresh breeze.

3. I love to sniff _a cooling apple pie_.

4. _Potato pancakes_ is what I like to have as a treat for breakfast.

5. The hobby I enjoy most is _photography and the autumn colors make fall a dream for photographers_

6. _Lobster for dinner Sunday_ oh my!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _the ‘ol coffee house_, tomorrow my plans include _going to the Wellness conference to staff my internship's informational table_ and Sunday, I want to _homework and go for a walk_!

1 comment:

  1. It's funny that you answered the same questions. :-)

    ReplyDelete