Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: I'm So Proud
1. What are you proud of?
2. What is the best thing you’ve ever won as a prize? How did you win it?
I can’t tell you in mixed company. I won a raffle.
3. Tell us about something you've done that in retrospect was a waste of time.
I don't know. I think any thing that I did that was a waste of time, I learned sometihng so it was a waste of time. I learned that I didn't want to do that again.
4. How old were you when life changed the most for you? How did it change?
58. Three guesses and the first two don’t count
5. Tell us about a place you that you've been that you considered to be very tranquil.
Our cottage in the spring and fall.
6. Who is your favorite news anchor/reporter? Why?
Katie Couric. Habit, I watched it ever since the 50’s
7. If you were to have the opportunity to name a new town or city, what would you call it? Why?
Newtown… Oh, that one is already taken. I’ll call it my last name and add a “ville” to the end of the my name.
8. What is something about which you've always wondered but have not yet found a good answer?
What is gravity?
9. When you can't go to sleep, what is your personal remedy to help yourself drift into Lullabyland?
Okay, don’t laugh. I went to a hypnotist to lose weight and that didn’t work, but she gave me a CD and it sure does put me to sleep… “You are growing sleepy, sleepy. Your eyes are getting heavy…” ZZZZZ If that doesn’t work, I use chemicals means, Advil PM.