Friday, October 08, 2010

Friday Fill-ins #194

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins #194

ffi

1. My favorite month is _October_ because _I love the fall, the crisp air, the bright colors and it also happens to be the month of my birthday_.

2. _A rustle of leaves and_ a fresh breeze.

3. I love to sniff _lilacs in bloom_.

4. _A bagel and cream cheese_ is what I like to have as a treat for breakfast.

5. The hobby I enjoy most is _photography_

6. _Mid-term is next week_ oh my!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _going to the coffee shop_, tomorrow my plans include _celebrating my birthday with a lobster dinner_ and Sunday, I want to _go to a friends house for a dinner party_!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Diana. Enjoy! Lobster sounds YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you celebrate you all weekend!!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete