Friday, October 23, 2009

Saturday 9: Hey Jealousy

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Hey Jealousy



1. Tell us a story when you got jealous.
I don’t get jealous.

2. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
My weight

3. Who do you mess with the most?
The computer and these memes!
[7:27AM Ops... I miss read the question - Since I don't like to be messed with, I don't mess with anyone.]

4. Do you have any special talents? What are they?
I can wiggle my nose and ears at the same time.

5. If you could have a secret fling that no one would ever find out about, would you?
No. Since I am single, why should I hide an affair and if I was married, I wouldn’t have an affair.

6. What's the furthest you've been from home?
The west coast

7. How many Saturday 9 player's blogs do you typically visit?
All that leave a comment.

8. Some great bloggers lose their "mojo" and quit blogging. Could you see that happening to you?
Yes, someday, I hope not for a while. If I do, I will not leave you dangling, I will let you know that I stopped. I hate it when someone stops cold turkey, you do not know if they are alright or if something happened to them.

9. What's the biggest mistake you've made so far this year?

I don’t know if I made any mistakes this year. However, I have made some great ones. One time I defibrillated a whole room. We were testing defibrillators and I accidentally had it connected to the AC power lines through an oscilloscope and everything in the room went poof! $10,000 later everything was repaired.

5 comments:

  1. Diana, thank you so much for your fun & insightful answers.

    Loved the face that you gave the room a charge ;}.

    Enjoy your weekend!

    Here's mine:

    http://thebookresort.blogspot.com/2009/10/saturday-9-hey-jealousy.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a pretty cool talent!

    Have a great Saturday!
    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/10/if-you-could-have-secret-fling-that-no.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on #1 and #5. Number 4 is very cool. I've never seen anyone do that before. And #9 would be something to see, I bet. Not that you're likely to do it again. ;) lol

    Happy Saturday 9! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your #8. I hate it when the blog just stops.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet that nose/ear thing keeps them entertained!

    ReplyDelete