Saturday, October 31, 2009

Saturday Six – Episode 290

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six – Episode 290

1. We’ll start with a trivia question, and just for fun, no searching for the answer: it should be a guess! There’s only one day of the week that Halloween hasn’t fallen on since this blog began. What day of the week would you guess that is? (I’ll reveal the answer on Monday!)
I would say Tuesday, but that is only a wild guess since I don’t know when you started Saturday Six.

2. Would you dress a pet up for halloween? Do you think yours would enjoy it or hate it?
No, I think that the pet would be indifferent to it.

3. (And yes, I realize this is a potentially-loaded question!) Should news anchors on shows like Today dress up on the air for Halloween, or should they stick to news only?
Well I do not consider the Today show or other morning shows as “news shows”. Therefore, it does not bother me.

4. If you were to buy only one kind of candy to hand out to trick-or-treaters, and that candy happened to be your favorite, what would end up filling your candy bowl?
A very small amount would go in to the candy bowl. It one be one for me, one for the trick-or-treaters, two form me, one for the trick-or-treaters, etc…

5. Over at the newly-redesigned CNN.com, there’s a halloween quiz about famous movie quotes. Take the quiz: How well did you do?

6 out of ten – A demon loving dilettante - You are a true child of the night.
I'm surprised since I didn't see most of the movies.

6. What horror movie theme music do you think is the scariest?
The music from the Alfred Hickok movies.

2 comments:

  1. The theme from Psycho is one of my favorites, although I think the theme from Halloween is the all-time greatest!

    Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your answer to #3. I don't think of them as news shows, either.

    ReplyDelete