Monday, October 19, 2009

Manic Monday #186

Lisa’s Manic Monday #186



How do you define honesty?
The Merriam - Webster on-line dictionary defines honesty as “a : fairness and straightforwardness of conduct b : adherence to the facts : sincerity” I think that is a pretty good definition, but it is also includes not leaving out facts that are detrimental.

What is the main thing that makes you unique?
I think it is my personality; I am shy, reserved, and quite. However, get me to talk about human rights and I become very passionate.

What is your biggest fear or worry?
Not being liked and having no friends as I get old. We are all social animals and we need company. I worry about going into a nursing home and being shunned because I am trans.

1 comment:

  1. I like the definition of honesty. I tried to define it without looking it up.

    ReplyDelete