Monday, October 19, 2009

Richard Heene’s Sons (The Balloon Boy) Record Homophobic Rap Video

On YouTube Richard Heene has a video of his sons singing a rap song with lyrics that promote violence against homosexuals…
A video named "Not Pussified," starring Heene's three boys, shows the brothers shooting off rockets, while spewing curses and lyrics that refer to attacking homosexuals with rocks.

"I look up in the tree. What do I see? I see a fa**ot trying to pee on me," the children rap on the video. "I pick up a rock. Threw it at his c**k."
CBS News

I am not going to publish a link to the video because it does not deserve any more attention.

3 comments:

  1. You and your readers might be interested in a recent gay-bashing, and the resulting demonstration,that took place in New York:

    http://transwomantimes.blogspot.com/2009/10/jack-price-and-college-point.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's vile. The parents seem willing to do anything for publicity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The more I hear about this familty, the sicker I feel about them. They are a two scumbags, raising three scumbags....I hope they DO NOT get REWARDED with a reality show!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete