Monday, May 04, 2009

Manic Monday #166

Lisa’s Manic Monday #166




Which household chore do you dislike the most?

Washing the windows.

What's the best museum you've ever visited?
The Wadsworth Atheneum in Hartford CT

It's Star Wars Day today. I've never seen any of the Star Wars movies. What "common" movies haven't you seen?
Since I very rarely go out to a movie, I have would say most of them. I have been to all of the Star Wars, Star Trek, Lord of the Rings and the Harry Potter movies but that is it.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Diana~ I always enjoyed cleaning windows because I got to spray something. Just a kid at heart I guess. Of all your movie choices I loved Lord of the Rings and the Harry Potter series best. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I washed our windows (all three of them!) yesterday.

    I played too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah windows are no fun for me either.

    Happy Monday!
    I played too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm OK with the windows. Good thing because I have a dog with a smeary nose. :)

    ReplyDelete