Saturday, May 09, 2009

Saturday Six - Episode 265

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six - Episode 265

1. Do you tend to accomplish more in the morning, the afternoon, or the evening?
I get more done in the morning, than the afternoon. Notice when this was posted.

2. When there are bad thunderstorms outside, how much does this affect your ability to get things done?
I get distracted by the thunderstorms and I like to watch them.

3. If you could set your own work schedule, would you go in earlier in the morning or later in the day?
Earlier in the morning. Before I retired, I worked from 7:00 to 3:30, but I have to admit that I have gotten use to waking up later. It is going to be tuff next fall with an eight o’clock class.

4. If you had the chance to work four ten-hour days and have a three-day weekend, would you prefer that over a traditional five-day workweek?
No, ten hours makes a long day. I worked many a ten hour shift six days a week when I was younger and I think a ten hour day would be hard now.

5. Take the quiz:
Are You Dusk or Dawn?




You Are Dusk



You are a naturally idealistic and creative person. You look forward to nights where everything is possible.
You spend most of your energy on play. Work is okay, but the true you emerges after the work day is done.

You're an offbeat type that doesn't like rules or schedules. Life's too short to waste at a desk in a cube.
Whether you spend your night socializing or working on side projects, you like that your time is yours.



6. Where is the last place you remember taking time to admire a sunset or dusk?
Walking out of my house to me car last week, there was a beautiful sunset (It has been raining ever since.).


The sunset is from last summer at our cottage in New Hampshire.

1 comment:

  1. I get more accomplished in the afternoon I think.
    I like sunsets here in Ohio, but I enjoy them more in BC :o)

    ReplyDelete