1. Which room in your home needs the most cleaning attention right now?
The living room and the dinning room.
2. As a general rule, which room is usually the most spotless?
None, I plan on getting off my butt this week and clean one room a day.
3. Which single room of your home do you generally spend the most time in when you’re home?
Bedroom, I have a TV in there. It is followed by the living room where I use my laptop.
4. If you learned that a portrait was going to be taken of you in your home, which room would you choose to have it made in and why?
In my atrium. I think you can see why.
5. Take the quiz: What Room of the House Are You?
You Are the Living Room
You are laid back and casual. You can have fun in almost any situation.
You believe in being easy going. Life's hard enough, and you're not going to make it any harder.
You are sociable and friendly. You welcome almost anyone into your life.
You are completely unpretentious. You prefer living in a comfortable home to living in a showy home.
6. What is the newest thing in the room that is the answer to Question #5?
They are all the same age, when I built the house I bought all new furniture.