Friday, June 15, 2007

Friday Fiver

Trying to fit a rectangle into a ball.

1. When do you doubt yourself?
All the time.

2. Who do you owe an apology?
No one, if I have something to apologize over, I apologize.

3. When is the last time you felt embarrassed?
Too often to keep track of. That is why my forehead is so flat; from banging my head against the wall. ;-)

4. What do you ignore?
The supervisor from the other department when she butts in on my department.

5. Do you love yourself?
Do you mean autogynephilia? If that’s what you mean, then the answer is no. But if you mean do I have a positive attitude about myself then yes.

1 comment:

  1. I love people who just suck it up and apologize when necessary... I don't get people who would rather loose friends/loved ones than apologize.

    I bang my head against the computer screen... much more satisfuying *thud* there.

    Autogynephilia? Can you PRONOUNCE that?!! LOL

    ReplyDelete