Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Manic Monday

Manic Monday

1. How do you learn best? Watch and learn? Participation? Reading directions or technical manuals?
I learn by doing, mostly by trail and error. More error than trail

2. Is one of your senses more highly developed than another? If so, which one?
Taste. That is why I am always thinking about going on a diet. But really I think it is my sense of direction, I am very good at knowing where I am. I only got lost once and that was on a cloudy day on Cape Cod.

3. Summer is almost upon us here in the northern hemisphere. What says summer to you?
Drifting off the end of the dock in an inner tube or sitting on the deck drinking ice cold lemonade.

1 comment:

  1. My sense of direction isn't so great. Well, that's not so bad but my ability to read a map is horrible.

    ReplyDelete