Monday, June 11, 2007

Manic Monday

Manic Monday for June 11, 2007

What celebrity crushes did you have when you were growing up?Annette Funicello – Just in case you do not know who she is here is a link to Wikipedia

What cartoon character best describes you?
I would guess Donald Duck, he seems to get flustered easily but some how he always works his way out of the misadventures.

Complete this statement “I recommend…” (it can be a TV show, book, movie, website, activity, restaurant, etc.)
I recommend no TV Shows, I don’t think I can recommend any shows.
I recommend the book that I am reading right now is good: “She is Not the Man I Married” by Helen Boyd and of course the new Harry Potter, “Deathly Hallows” book when it comes out.
I recommend the two movies that I wrote about in previous blogs – “Nina” and “Another Woman
I recommend two restaurants; in Middletown, Tuscany’s and in Hartford, Coyote Flaco

2 comments:

  1. My mom has always told me I have Donald Duck's temper.

    Unfortunately, I can't seem to get out of MY tight spots!

    Happy Monday!

    See you next week!

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something about Donald Duck always made me grin. He had a heart of gold.

    I'll have to check into the book you are reading- sounds very interesting.

    ReplyDelete