Wednesday, March 09, 2022

Where Are We?

Editorial:

Have you ever notices all these travel shows to the National Parks on PBS are all with twenty, thirty something? They show hiking, backcountry biking, rafting, horseback riding, rock climbing in the National Parks, which I really like watching but… but… where are the activities for the seniors?

I don’t mean those bus tours where this is Wednesday so this must be Yosemite tours, but tours out in to the backcountry that seniors can go on.

I would imagine that there would be an audience of seniors would just love to watch and go on the trips that they saw.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also the show that I was watching while eating breakfast was like the one that I described above, a young blonde twenty something woman was going on all the above, I thought what about trans people? They were going up in a tram at one of the Wyoming ski areas, I have read articles where many of the locals at Wyoming and Idaho ski areas are not gay friends and I can just imagine what it would be like for an out trans woman.

2 comments:

  1. You mean trans on trams? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trams.
    "They were going up in a tram at one of the Wyoming ski areas..."

    ReplyDelete