Saturday, October 22, 2016

Saturday 9: Can't Stop the Feeling!


Crazy Sam;s Saturday 9: Can't Stop the Feeling! (2016)

On Saturdays I take a break from the heavy stuff and have some fun…

Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.

1) This is an upbeat, positive song. Are you feeling upbeat and positive right now?
Yes, I am on vacation in P’town or as it is officially know as Provincetown MA.

2) Justin Timberlake is a good dancer. And why not? In this song, he sings he has "good soul in my feet." Consider your own dancing talent and compose your own lyric: I have ___________ in my feet. 
Two lead weights…

3) In the video, there's dancing in the laundromat. Do you have dirty clothes in the hamper, or are you all caught up with your laundry?
Nope, I got a week’s worth of dirty clothes in my suitcases.

4) There's also dancing in the supermarket. What do you need to pick up at the store?
Chocolate milk and antacid (Too much of that Lobster Newberg from the LobsterPot).

5) This song will appear in the upcoming Dreamworks Trolls movie. Some people believe Troll dolls are good luck. Do you have a good luck charm?
Nope, I don’t believe in them.

6) Justin Timberlake loves to dunk Oreos in milk. Crazy Sam thinks this is all wrong -- the way to eat an Oreo is to twist the two halves apart and lick the cream first. Which method do you prefer, Justin's or Sam's?
Let’s do the Twist!

7) Justin admits to some fashion fails. He and Britney Spears wore matching denim outfits that he regrets, and he's sorry he ever tried cornrows. What about you? Can you think of a look you thought was cool at the time, but now it makes you shudder?
When I was in my Hippie era.

8) He is a very good golfer. When were you last on the golf course?
I played miniature golf this summer does that count?

9) Random question: Think about your romantic involvements. Were you in love with one of them, some of them, or all of them?
I thought I was, they didn’t.



I am up in Provincetown at a conference this week and I don't know when I will be able to reply to your comments.

P.S. Did you happen to notice when Provincetown was founded?  1686!

6 comments:

  1. I never thought I'd "hear" you say too much Lobster Newberg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope miniature golf counts, because it was my answer, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chocolate milk and Tums. Now that is a combination. Breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet that Provincetown is beautiful right now. I'd OD on the lobster too if I were there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great time in P'Town!
    I also like Miniature golf. It's really a lot of fun. More fun than walking around a golf course hoping not to get hit with a ball.
    Yes, I'm with Sam, too. Let's do the Twist!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you enjoyed your time away!

    ReplyDelete